An exclusive travel plan for members of the National Association of Retired Police Officers
The NARPO travel plan
You’ve worked hard all your life and now deserve to enjoy your retirement.
That’s why we’ve arranged, in association with AXA PPP healthcare, an annual travel insurance plan tailored for members of the National Association of Retired Police Officers.
The plan is open to all NARPO members providing they are less than 86 years old and reside in the UK.
So why not take out an annual travel policy, and you can spend more time looking at potential holidays rather than searching for insurance?
- Competitive premiums for all age groups, and discounts for couples and families
- Choice of trip durations, from 25 days to 6 months
- Cover includes: medical emergency and repatriation, cancellation and personal baggage
- Cruising included
- Winter sports cover inclusive with no age limit
- Europe and worldwide cover (including USA, Caribbean and Canada)
- Adventure sports option (available at an additional cost)
- Members can choose to include partners and spouses, as well as children up until their 25th birthday
- Pre-existing medical conditions are covered as long as a member is fit to travel and not terminally ill
Cover is only available for trips commencing and ending in the UK.
For full details of cover and the terms and conditions see the membership documentation
NARPO travel premiums
For all travel quotations please contact the Affinity Partnership Team at Towergate Health & Protection free on 0800 389 7724
Good to know
Members can join at any time.
Membership of the plan automatically renews each year on the anniversary of the commencement date.
The role of Towergate Health & Protection and NARPO
Towergate Health & Protection is an independently authorised broker, who acts on your behalf.
To support their members, NARPO works with Towergate Health & Protection to enable Towergate Health & Protection to market the policy, for which NARPO receives a fee.
Towergate Health & Protection negotiates the overall renewal terms AXA PPP healthcare offers on this plan, with NARPO agreeing the recommendation. NARPO has no other role within the administration of this arrangement.
For clarity, there is no commercial agreement between AXA PPP healthcare and NARPO, who do not represent you or negotiate any aspect of your annual travel / healthcare insurance with AXA PPP healthcare.
This policy is an individual contract of insurance between you and AXA PPP healthcare. The subscriptions under this arrangement are set each year by AXA PPP healthcare to take in to account the claims made by all the members of NARPO and their family members covered under the product.
How to join
To join please call us free on 0800 389 7724 to speak to one our dedicated experts.