5 Arkwright Court
Get in touch
Digital healthcare from the Babylon app
The Babylon app is available to download on Apple and Android devices and provides a number of virtual medical services.
You can get free virtual GP appointments by entering code BUPADHC* when registering for the app or booking an appointment. As long as you are eligible for Bupa health insurance via your company, you’ll be able to use the Babylon app. It provides access to:
- Virtual GP appointments available 24/7.
- Clinical triage service (artificial intelligence powered), with the option to text questions to a GP afterwards.
- Prescription writing with a delivery or ‘click and collect’ service (prescriptions paid for by you, the customer, as this is a private prescription service).
- Synchronise your wearable technology (supports iOS and Android).
- Referral for further treatment if applicable. You must call Bupa customer services first to pre-authorise. Out-patient limits apply.
If you have a Bupa health insurance policy and are referred by a Babylon GP or require diagnostic tests, you’ll need to follow the standard Bupa pre-authorisation process to obtain a pre-authorisation code, call Bupa on 03456 040 623.
It is important you follow this process to ensure you are not charged for treatment that is not covered under your Bupa health insurance policy.
In the UK, Babylon provides both delivery and ‘click and collect’ private prescriptions services with deliveries on the same or next day depending on availability and your location.Click and collect private prescriptions can be picked up within two hours from your chosen pharmacy, Monday to Friday within the hours of 8am to 8pm.
How does Babylon work?
BUPA does have an online portal that has useful advice and links to medical providers and services, along with details of exclusive discount and rewards that are only available to BUPA members.
All you need is your membership number and you can register online to access all of the services, you can also track the progress of your claims on this site.
The link to register can be found below: