Get in touch
Private medical insurance and dental cover
What does the policy cover?
- Out-patient medical care: when using the services under the form of a subscription – to the aggregate limit; when using the services under the form of reimbursement – up to 800 BGN for the insurance period.
- In-patient medical care: when using the services under the form of a subscription – to the aggregate limit; when using the services under the form of reimbursement – up to 1000 BGN for the insurance period.
- Comfort – only under the form of reimbursement – with a limit of up to BGN 3000 for the insurance period.
- Reimbursement of expenses – up to 200 BGN for the insurance period, including limit of up to 100 BGN for dioptric glasses or contact lenses for correction of vision on prescription without self-participation.
- Dental care – up to 300 BGN for the insurance period, including teeth cleaning up to BGN 80, without self-participation.
- Alternative treatment up to 100BGN - Homeopathic treatment/food additives
Full benefit details can be found in the documents below.
How to make use of your policy
With your health insurance card "Zakrila", you have the right to use health services in medical establishments under your insurance contract which is via Generali Insurance AD.
The insurance packages, as well as their respective options, are detailed on the back of your insurance card.
If you require medical assistance, you can contact our call centre who will be on hand to assist with any questions:
Phone: 02/9267 7222
If you have any questions regarding the medical insurance “Zakrila”, you can send an inquiry by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If necessary please contact your dedicated team at Towergate Health & Protection using the details at the bottom of the page and they will guide you through the next steps.
Contact details for Towergate Health & Protection
- Telephone: +44 1254 504910 (lines open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm GMT)
- Email: email@example.com
- Complete the contact form on the left