Get in touch
Private medical insurance
What does the policy cover?
- Medical costs for diagnosis and tests, treatment and aftercare.
- Private consultation at a private hospital or clinic at a time to suit you.
- Access to the latest medical diagnostic tests and scans, including MRI, CT and PET scans.
- Treatment and aftercare at a private hospital with a private room or private wing of an NHS hospital.
- Access to the latest effective cancer treatment and drugs (including some not available on the NHS).
- Bupa healthline – the service is accessible 24/7, 365 days of the year offering medical advice, health information and guidance. With no time constraints, you can have a relaxed and full conversation with a medical professional. The contact number for the helpline is 0345 607 7777.
How do I make a claim?
If you need to make a claim visit your GP in the first instance and if required they will refer you to a specialist.
Please take a look at the following link which shows the consultants that are recognised by Bupa: https://finder.bupa.co.uk/, you can search for a consultant by name, hospital or postcode for your convenience.
Then contact your dedicated team at Towergate Health & Protection using the details below and they will advise and guide you through the next steps.
Policy documents and important information
- Isle of Man TSG Interactive Services Limited member summary 2019
- UK Halfords Media (UK) Limited member summary 2019
How do I contact Towergate Health & Protection?
- Telephone: 0800 088 4410 (Lines open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the contact form on the left