Get in touch
How do I make a claim?
In order to make a dental claim you need to register on Bupa Touch.
Go to the Bupa online portal
Below is the what you will see when you log onto Bupa Dental Claims:
Once you access the dashboard you will see the option to sign into Bupa Touch or to Create your account
- You will be asked for your name, date of birth, postcode and email address
- You will need to create a password for the account
- From the details you provide Bupa should be able to link this up with your policy
- If there are any questions on this there is a web chat facility on this page that will help you along.
We would always recommend that you use Bupa Touch to submit dental claims.
Make sure your treatment is covered by referring to the membership guide
If you do not use the online claims portal then you will need to take a claim form with you to your dentist. You can receive payments for claims settlements direct to your chosen bank or building society account. Click here to view the Bupa payment info
Please complete this form dental claim form when you visit your dentist and post to:
The Stars Group Team
Towergate Health & Protection
5 Arkwright Court
Alternatively please email a copy of the completed form plus copies of all receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received your claim form we will process this for you and be in touch.
Policy documents and important information
How do I contact Towergate Health & Protection
- Telephone: 0800 088 4410 (Lines open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
- Email: email@example.com
- Complete the contact form on the left.