Private medical insurance
Group policy number: 55314493165
What does the policy cover?
- Medical costs for diagnosis and tests, treatment and aftercare.
- Private consultation at a private hospital or clinic at a time to suit you.
- Access to the latest medical diagnostic tests and scans, including MRI, CT and PET scans.
- Treatment and aftercare at a private hospital with a private room or private wing of an NHS hospital.
- Access to the latest effective cancer treatment and drugs.
- Optical (£100 every 2 years), dental (£900 towards emergency dental treatment), prescriptions (£20 per year) – details of these benefits can be found on page 6 under the section ‘’add-on – cash benefits’’ of your policy summary.
How do I make a claim?
If you need to make a claim visit your GP in the first instance as you will need a referral from them before you can see a specialist. In order to contact Bupa directly in respect of claims please call 0345 604 0623.
Please note that dependent children can remain under family cover until the renewal following their 24th birthday.