5 Arkwright Court
Get in touch
Private medical insurance
The private medical insurance is provided by AXA PPP and the group policy number is 3770U.
What does the policy cover?
- Specialist and anaesthetist fees if you have treatment as an in-patient or day-patient (up to level set in schedule of procedures and fees)
- Hospital costs including accommodation, tests, surgery
- Radiotherapy and chemotherapy
- Accommodation for one parent while a child is in hospital
- Out-patient CT, MRI and PET scans
- Out-patient surgery
- 24/7 access to healthcare experts by phone or online
There is an optional additional benefit of dental and optical. Please be aware having this benefit will be at an additional cost and you must opt in at the point of enrolment or at renewal as it cannot be added mid-term.
If you have any questions or wish to sign up to the policy you should contact The People Team.
How do I make a claim?
Please follow the claiming process document to make your claim.
What is Member Online?
When you become a member of AXA PPP you will be able to register for Member Online which is a useful place that enables you to do the following;
- See how much cover you have used
- Check the conditions, treatments and payments you’ve claimed for
- Safely upload documents and invoices
- Message AXA PPP about cover and claims
- Check out member offers
For more information about how to use Member Online please click here to view the quick guide.
Please visit www.axappphealthcare.co.uk/mol to get started.
Policy documents and important information
AXA PPP claims number – 0800 206 1808 (lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday / 9am to 5pm Saturday)
If you wish to be added to the policy or make an amendment to your current policy, please contact your HR Department.