5 Arkwright Court
Get in touch
Group travel insurance
How do I make a claim
For non-emergency claims please complete the claim form here. Please return this directly to Sentry Solutions along with supporting evidence or alternatively to the Cubico mail box at email@example.com.
If you require emergency assistance whilst abroad, please call Healix referencing Cubico Sustainable Investments Ltd and your reference number – PGT10624T.
If you contact Healix you need to provide certain information:
- Inform the Healix co-ordinator that you/the patient are insured with Travelers and provide them with your comprehensive contact details and company name
- The patient’s full name, their sex, nationality and date of birth
- The patient’s country of domicile
- The patient’s occupation and the name of their line manager where relevant
- The contract of insurance number shown on the schedule
- The period of insurance shown on the schedule
- A brief summary of the incident/medical problem, giving the patient’s current location, medical condition, as well as the names and contact details for any medical providers and treating medical team
- Whether any costs have been incurred or deposits made and to which entity/person
Contact details for Healix
Healix International, Esher Green, Esher, Surrey, KT10 8AB, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0) 208 608 4052 24/7
Fax: +44 (0) 208 481 7721 24/7
Contact details for Towergate Health & Protection
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1254 700286 (lines open Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm GMT)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the contact form on the left
You can download the St Benedict’s policy schedule here.